Wallpaper in the interior are able to change perspective, to create a mood, and even wallpapers are able to create the illusion of presence elsewhere. Wallpaper glue on the wall should be at the final stage of repair. And on their quality and appearance depends on the look of the room. With the help of well-chosen photo wallpapers can be emphasize the individuality of the room, add the missing elements, as well as to give it the desired design.
Class A wallpaper as usual wallpaper on the water resistance (not the usual water-resistant, washable, water-resistant) and type of surface (smooth, embossed, laminated, with a small figure). There are such types of wallpaper:
- Paper wallpaper. Eco logical and cost-effective option. They are made of paper, easily pass the air, do not cause allergic reactions. The cost of such wallpaper is quite low, but in this case a very large range of varieties of wallpapers for your search. The gluing simple. The disadvantages include poor stability and rapid wear.
- Vinyl wallpapers. Made of paper or non-woven fabrics and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) materials are environmentally friendly and do not cause any adverse reactions. Waterproof, washable is also allowed the use of chemicals when cleaning. Easy to glueing, conceal minor surface defects, but does not leak air. Available in several varieties, namely: structural, screen printing, CD-Vinyl, heavy vinyl.
- Linkrust. Unique wallpaper, consisting of a paper substrate and a gel coating. In the gel contains natural ingredients, so it is absolutely harmless. After applying the gel it is shaped. When the gel hardens, it painted in the desired color. This type of wallpaper glue. It is necessary to instruct a professional.
- Liquid wallpaper. Represent a liquid mixture of the cellulose with the addition of various decorative components in the form of fibers and powder. Very practical, after drying, they can even be cleaned with a damp cloth. They have a different texture and color. Do not use in high humidity areas.
- Glass fiber. Made and glass material, weaving method. Depending on the weave of fibers changes the wallpaper. Fire resistance. After gluing opened latex or water-based paint.
- Textile wallpaper. The basis of the wallpaper is a paper or fleece, the outer fabric material. Externally it looks very impressive. Wallpapers of this type quite heavy so they are difficult to glue.
- Cork wallpaper. Is a compact from the bark of cork oak. Eco-friendly, breathable and vapor. Completely made of natural materials. However, it is very difficult to glue these wallpapers, because they are easily torn and not very strong.
Wallpaper based on wood veneer.
- Photo wall. The name speaks for itself.
- They are made in the main paper and breakfast. A big plus that you can order designer wallpapers is the fact pattern which you need.The choice is huge. So even the most sophisticated and demanding consumers can find exactly these wallpapers that emphasized the uniqueness of the room.