If you want to remove this unsightly facial or body hair, try using turmeric-based creams. They are simple to prepare, but you must be consistent in its application.
Excess facial and body hair is not something that affects all women, but it is a reality we have to deal with many of them. Although the amount varies according to hormonal activity and genetic tendency, all agree in wanting to find an effective method to remove it.
Today you can access various products and treatments that can remove hair almost in seconds. However, many contain harsh chemicals to the skin or are at risk of leaving marks difficult to erase.
On the other hand we find techniques waxing or laser involving more professionals to achieve excellent results forms. However, before considering investing in them is worth trying some home methods, without exposing the skin to damage significantly reduce unwanted hair. Interested?
Oriental body technique to remove facial hair and
Hair Removal Turmeric is a traditional oriental art that many women have used as a solution against unwanted hair. It is to combine the famous spice with other natural ingredients to weaken the hairs and reduce their presence in the skin.
What are the benefits of turmeric?
Turmeric has valued its strong antibacterial and antioxidant action, which has served as a treatment for various ailments and diseases.
In this particular case, it acts on the skin to stop excessive hair growth without causing irritation or redness. His constant use reduces the presence of these unwanted hairs usually appear at the top of the mouth, legs and abdomen.
Additionally, it facilitates the reduction of dead cells and impurities to give a fresh new look.
To enhance these effects, combined with chickpea flour, another traditional ingredient of the Indian subcontinent which also has several uses in skin care. In many cultures have used as a softener for the skin, but also as a solution against the thick hairs that grow excessively.
How to prepare this traditional method of hair removal?
The method of hair removal Turmeric is very easy to make at home and usually costs almost nothing. All ingredients are readily available in the market and do not contain chemicals harmful to the skin.
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (10 g)
- 2 tablespoons chickpea flour (20 g)
- ½ cup milk (125 ml)
1 tablespoon plain yogurt (15 g)
- To begin, enter turmeric, chickpea flour and milk in a clean bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and blended.
- When everything is well mixed and the desired consistency, you can proceed to implement it.
Mode of application
- Thoroughly clean areas to be treated and then apply the paste in the direction of hair growth.
- Let it dry for 20 or 30 minutes.
- Over time advised beam gentle circular massage to enhance its removers effects.
- Then moisten a cotton swab with warm water and rub to remove the product.
The results are not immediate, so you have to do it four times a week for the hair enough to weaken.
Other ways to use turmeric against unwanted hair
In addition to the aforementioned Eastern technique with turmeric, other simple solutions to take advantage of the qualities of this ingredient against those unwanted hairs.
If, for example, you could not buy chickpea flour, try to develop creams with other ingredients.
Turmeric and salt
Its application is ideal to prevent hair growth long term.
- 1 teaspoon salt (5 g)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric (10 g)
- Turmeric mixture with salt and moisten to make a paste.
- Rub with gentle massage on the areas to be treated.
- Rinse with plenty of water and use it every three days.
Turmeric and honey
A thick paste of turmeric and honey may be useful to remove the unsightly vellitos mustache.
- 1 tablespoon honey (25g)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (5 g)
- Mix turmeric with honey and apply a thin coat on the mustache.
- Let dry 20 minutes and proceed to remove it with water.
- Use it twice a week.
In conclusion, remember that the properties of turmeric are not as powerful as the chemicals in commercial products; Despite this, it is good to have in mind as a cheaper, healthier and environmentally friendly solution.